The FATE of Guilfort
- Renegade from the Red Brotherhood
- Touched by the Egg Mother!
- Trained by Ol’Kur
- Magical Red Tattoos
- Does the Right Thing
- Perem the Wise’s Silver Circle
- We can work together
- I am civilized
|Lesser Tattoo||See Tattoos, defaults to Inner Strength (p104)|
|Greater Tattoo||See Tattoos, defaults to Weapon Specialist (p97)|
|Silver Circle||Power Amplifier: +1 to all uses of Life; Power Battery: +2 shifts per scene, +1 spin per day|
|Signature Aspect||Touched by the Egg Mother! invoke 1/scene for free|
|+1 Fate Point|
- Spear 1H/2H 3
- Perem’s Silver Circle
- Artistic Elvish Utensils + Real nice carved wooden bowl
- Necklace with Iron Bar (path of iron)
- Refresh: 5
- Physical Stress: 7
- Composure Stress: 7
- Minor (-2)
- Major (-4)
- Severe (-6)
- Extreme (-8)
- Raised from the Egg by the Red Brotherhood
- Grew up in the Brotherhood, trained by Ol’Kur, and defended the borders
- Met Perem the Wise and his apprentice, Vund the Younger, who were proselytizing in the swamp, which is punishable by death.
- After discussing with Perem, killed Perem but took responsibility for the apprentice and led him out of the swamp.
- Hunted by the Red Brotherhood, Torg has kept out of the swamp for several years but longs to go back.
- Torg stayed with Vund the Younger for a time and has been learning about the Church of Unity, although he is trying to reconcile it with his beliefs in the Egg Mother.